Science Europe is fully funded by its Member Organisations, which are Research Funding and Research Performing Organisations within European countries. At present, Science Europe comprises 47 Member Organisations from 27 countries, representing around €30 billion per annum.
Member Organisations should:
- have substantial and significant impact on their national research system and budget;
- be primarily funded through national public funding; and
- have substantial operating independence from their national government.
For further information about Science Europe membership, please contact the Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seven organisations acted as founding members of Science Europe in September 2011:
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Estonian Research Council (ETAG)
- Research Foundation Flanders (FWO)
- Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS)
- Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS)
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
List of Members
Download the full list of Science Europe Member Organisations.